Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Acceptance Letter: Interview Acceptance Letter

Leave a Comment

How to Write an Interview Acceptance Letter

Receiving a call letter from a prestigious firm or office is a matter of great pride and honor for any person. This letter is from one such person, who has received an interview call from a prestigious solicitor firm. He feels greatly honored for it.

Here is a sample interview acceptance letter:

From:

Mr. James Hadley

Arthur Road,

California

To:

The Mather and Andrews

Lawyers and Solicitors,

Rosewood Building,

Park Street,

California

22nd June, 2010

Ref: Acceptance of the call for interview

Dear Sir,

Kindly refer to your letter dated 6th June 2010. You have asked me to send in a confirmation of the interview call. I have received the call letter and I am in a position to appear for it on the 29th of this month.

It shall be a matter of great pride for me to be present for the interview. I have learnt a lot about your firm. As it is one of the prestigious firms of California appearing for the interview will be matter of honor, as I will be able to meet the famous Mather and Andrews.

Since, I reside in California itself I will not need any travel allowance. I shall be present at the given time and address, with all the related documents.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

James Hadley

0 comments:

Post a Comment